Gallery Nights at the Museum welcomes guests every first Friday of the month for free from 6-10 pm at the Coral Gables Museum.
Aside from the Museum, galleries to visit during Gables Gallery Night include:
- ArtSpace Virginia Miller Galleries, 169 Madeira Ave.
- Cernuda Arte, 3155 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
- Consulado de Colombia, 280 Aragon Ave.
- Gally Art Collective, 2522 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
- H. Benitez Fine Art Gallery, 233 Aragon Ave.
- Imago Art in Action, 150 Madeira Ave.
- Jorge Cavelier, 130 Miracle Mile
- The Americas Collection, 4213 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
In addition, this evening there’s free museum admission to the Coral Gables Museum, where they host presentations in conjunction with the current exhibits along with live music and cash bar every first Friday of the month in conjunction with Coral Gables Gallery Night.
Can’t make it on a free Friday Gallery Night? You can still visit the museum Monday-Friday, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Tickets are $12 for adults, $8 for students/seniors, and $5 for children ages 7-12. Free for 6 and under and military families.
The museum is located at 285 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables, Florida 33134. Call 305-603-8067 for more info.
Ideas for parking and getting around for Gallery Night here.