Chinese New Year Market
Noon-9 p.m., January 21-22
Smorgasburg Miami, in collaboration with local food personality and Wok Star Eleanor Hoh, will host Miami’s largest outdoor-food market and transform aisles into a Chinese outdoor street food fair to celebrate Year of the Rabbit. Admission is free. Bring your appetite and wallet. Vendors will have a multitude of culinary treats and specialties to eat onsite or take home and stock your pantry.
Saturday, Jan. 21: Open noon-9 p.m.
- 1-2 p.m., 3-4 p.m., 5-6 p.m.: Art & Calligraphy for adults & kids with Ms. Dan’s Chinese
- 4-4:15 p.m.: Lion Dance
- 5-9 p.m.: Roaming Chinese Horoscope actors
- 7-7:30 p.m. Pop Music Taiwanese Violinist
Sunday, Jan. 22: Open noon-7 p.m.
- 1-2 p.m., 3-4 p.m.: Art & Calligraphy for adults & kids with Ms Dan’s Chinese
- 4-4:30 p.m.; Pop Music Taiwanese Violinist
- 3-7 p.m.: Roaming Chinese Horoscope actors
- 6-6:15 p.m.: Lion Dance
Smorgasurg Miami, 2600 NW Second Ave., Miami.
- Street parking on NW Fifth Ave., and NW Sixth Ave.
- Wynwood covered Garage: $20 flat rate, up to 5 hours
- 545 Wyn covered Garage: $3 per hour