Films and filmmakers from different parts of the world are featured at Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival, also referred to as FLIFF.
The film festival for 2022 is November 4 – November 13, 2022 at participating theaters.
Prices for individual films are usually
- $8 for FLIFF members
- $10 for seniors & military, purchased early online
- $15 at the door
Opportunities for free films
Free events & films at Savor theater, 503 SE 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale 33301, include
- 11 am November 5, high school film winners followed by a Pizza Party
- 1 p.m. November 5, university film winners
- 11 am November 11 “Fruits of Peace”
- 1:15 p.m. November 11 “Lucky Lopez”
Free entry for first responders
- 11 a.m. November 5, Cinema Paradiso-Hollywood, 2008 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood 33020
- 3:30 p.m. November 5, Gateway, 1820 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33304
Film venues include:
- Museum of Discovery & Science, AutoNation IMAX, 401 SW 2nd Street, Ft Lauderdale 33312
- Las Olas Oceanside Park, 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33016
- Cinema Paradiso-Hollywood, 2008 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood 33020
- Gateway Cinema, 1820 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33304
- Savor Cinema, 503 SE 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale 33301
- Broward Center, 201 SW Fifth Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
- Green Glades Ranch, Weston
Information about Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival is online .
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other Entertainment & Activities
Sunday, June 4, 2023