Woofing Waters Dog Park within Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield offers water-spritzing features for playful pooches.
Entry fees for Quiet Waters Park
- fees on weekends and holidays are $1.50 per person for ages 6 and older
Entry fees for Woofing Waters Dog Park
- $5 per day for up to 3 dogs in a family, or $26.75 for a Season Ticket
Proof of rabies vaccination is required.
Features at the dog park include:
- spray hydrant
- shower nozzles
- eight-nozzle line jets
- dog-wash areas
- doggie drinking fountains
- shaded areas with picnic tables
Quiet Waters Park is at 401 S. Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach, 954-357-5100 or website.
Other amenities at Quiet Waters Park include
- nature trails
- Splash Adventure Water Park
- mountain bike trails
- Ski Rixen USA water cable skiing/wakeboarding
- 12 Shelters
- 18 hole disc golf course
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Other Free & Inexpensive Things To Do in South Florida
Thursday, August 18, 2022
Friday, August 19, 2022
Saturday, August 20, 2022
Sunday, August 21, 2022
Monday, August 22, 2022
Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Wednesday, August 24, 2022