TurtleFest is a fun name for a fun — and free — event that supports sea turtles and the oceans where they reside.
The festival will take place this Saturday, April 2, 2022, at Loggerhead Park, 14200 U.S. Highway 1, Juno Beach. From 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., you and the family can enjoy live entertainment, activities for kids and a shopping area that includes local artists and other vendors.
Live entertainment is scheduled to include:
- Sierra Lane
- Roots Shakedown
- Stumble Steady
- Making Faces
- Copper Tones
For more information, call the Loggerhead Marinelife Center at 561-627-8280 or visit the TurtleFest website.
TurtleFest Film Festival
There’s also a TurtleFest Kickoff Film Festival! The film festival, which highlights independent ocean films from around the world, is set for 6 p.m. April 1 in person and April 1-3 virtually.
The film festival venue is the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, 14200 US Highway 1, Juno Beach.
Other Events in South Florida
- Art Festivals in South Florida
- Plant fairs in South Florida: Exciting displays of orchids & other foliage favorites
- Food Festivals in South Florida offer fabulous flavors & fun
- Free Festivals in greater Palm Beach
- Earth Day Festivals & Events
- Events in South Florida
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- July Fourth fireworks, parades & events in South Florida
- Get ready for Florida Supercon this month
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Free live music at Government Center
- Things to do with kids this summer (free, low-cost & deals)
- Food festivals: Feast on fun & fabulous flavors
- Florida Freedom Week Tax-Free event for recreation & tickets
- Dolphin Mall offers ‘Bubble Fest’ and Artisan Show
- ‘Brévo for Broadway’ offers exclusive discount for show
- Secret Woods in Dania offers free entry, free parking & nature walks