Gather the entire family head to downtown West Palm Beach for Sunday on the Waterfront. This free event takes place the third Sunday of every month. Food vendors will be on site.
- Sunday, Dec. 17, 2023: Aloha Islanders Tropical Holiday Spectacular 4-7 p.m. More details here.
Guests are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs to this outdoor event. Coolers are allowed, but no outside alcohol. For more information, please visit Wpb.org/events or follow the City of West Palm Beach on Facebook @CityofWPB, on Twitter @westpalmbch or on Instagram @westpalmbch.
Website to visit for more details: Sunday on the Waterfront.
All shows are held in the Meyer Amphitheatre at Sunfest Park, 104 Datura St., West Palm Beach, FL 33401, West Palm Beach Waterfront.
- The Banyan Street Garage, located at Banyan Boulevard and Narcissus Avenue, just one block North of Clematis Street
- The Evernia Street Garage, located at Evernia Street and Olive Avenue, just two blocks South of Clematis Street
- The City Center Garage, located at Banyan Street and South Dixie Highway, just one block north of Clematis Street
- Numerous private parking lots in the downtown area are also available for parking and a free trolley runs round-trip from Clematis Street to CityPlace. Handicap parking can be found in the City parking garages.
Also read our story about getting around …
NOTE: All events are subject to change or cancellation. We suggest you confirm details before heading out. Please call 561-822-2222 for information on event changes.