The Florida Renaissance Festival in Deerfield offers an opportunity to immerse yourself in a fantasy world with performers, artisans and activities inspired by another place and time. Discount opportunities are offered.
The popular event in 2024 is on weekends from February 3 through March 25 at Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach. Plenty of attendees dress up in whimsical fantasy outfits or attire representative of the Renaissance era.
Discounts for Florida Renaissance Festival include:
Top online deal
For tickets purchased Black Friday November 24 and November 27, $5 off for one-day tickets & $30 off season tickets.
Top gate deal
Group rate with purchase of at least 20 adult tickets is $26 per person. Must be purchased at box office
- For 1-day tickets purchased online November 1-23 and November 25, 26, 27, $3 off entry
- group rate with purchase of at least 20 adult tickets is $26 per person. Must be purchased at box office
- group rate for at least 20 tickets for kids, fee is $10 per person. Must be purchased at box office
- $3 off discount at gate for seniors age 65 and older and active military in uniform
- free entry February 3 & 4 for kids 11 and younger and for Scouts dressed in troop t-shirt or uniform
- other discounts online
Regular prices online
- Adult $33.01 for 12 and older, includes tax, fee and $1.50 park entry
- Ages 6-11 $14.47, includes tax fee and $1.50 park entry
- Adult season ticket $160
- Ages 6-11 season ticket $70
Box office at event
Entrance fees at the gate with cash:
- $32 for 12 and older, which includes weekend park entry fee of $1.50, includes tax and fee
- $14 for ages 6 to 11, which includes weekend park entry fee of $1.50 for ages 6 and older
- Free for ages 5 and younger
- Season ticket $160 for adults, $70 for ages 6-11
- Pub crawl for ages 21 and older is $38
Entertainment and attractions include jousting knights, live performances, and food and drinks for purchase. Royalty, wenches, magicians, exotic bird and falconry show, and Irish dancing are included in the fun. Theme weekends are offered.
Free parking is offered at Quiet Waters Park
VIP parking is $28.07, with tax and fees, or $11.32 per day for patrons with Season Tickets
Information is on the Ren Fest website or 954-776-1642