Entry is free for two events this weekend in Broward County: Pioneer Days and the Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts. Both are set for Feb. 18-19, 2023, at the Main Beach Parking Lot, 149 SE 21st Ave.
Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts
The festival includes:
- Professional artists
- Student art exhibit
- Kids' zone
- Live music
Here's the music schedule for Saturday:
- Noon: Poppy Orchestra
- 3 p.m. Krush Band
- 5 p.m. Nostaglia
- 7:30 p.m. Platonic Groove
Here's the music schedule for Sunday:
- 11 a.m. Pan Paradise Steel Drum Band
- 3 p.m. Hair Daze
- 5 p.m. The Hoodoo Blues Band
Hours are 10 a..m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Pioneer Days in Deerfield Beach
The event will be gin with a Pioneer Days Parade at 10 a.m. Saturday. It will start at St. Ambrose Catholic School and go east on Hillsboro Boulevard, north on A1A past the pier and then south along the beach. There will be an awards ceremony at the beach following the parade.
Saturday night, there will be a fireworks display at 9 .m.
The event also will include food vendors, arts and crafts, live music and a beach bonfire from 6 to 9 p.m. Sunday.
Here is the music schedule for Saturday:
- Noon: The Clean Slate Band
- 2:30 p.m. Wide Open: The Jason Aldean Tribute
- 4 p.m. The Real Deal
- 6 p.m. Nostalijah
- 7:30 p.m. Greg Warren Band
Here is the music schedule for Sunday:
- Noon: Big City Dogs Band
- 2:30 p.m. The Foreign Experience, the Ultimate Tribute to Foreigner
- 4 p.m. The Chili Peppers, the ultimate Red Hot Chili Peppers Tribute experience
Hours are 10 am. to 10 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, followed by the beach bonfire until 9 p.m.