Free-entry days are offered occasionally at popular South Florida attractions.
Saturday, Feb. 5, 2022, is one such day at the Museum of Discovery & Science (MODS) in Fort Lauderdale!
Free Admission Day, offered by Florida Prepaid College Savings Plans, includes access to museum exhibits and activities, including:
- Earth and Space station
- Rock Talks tour with a geologist
- Traveling exhibit, “Planet Pioneers: Journey To Space”
The museum, at 401 SW Second St., has so much to offer. Visit its official website to learn all about it!
Museum hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays and noon-5 p.m. Sundays. Admission typically costs $24 for adults, $22 for seniors, $19 for age 2-12, and free for younger children.
For more information on the museum’s Free Admission Day, click here.
Other discount opportunities
- Free entry for Bank of America card-holders first full weekend of most months, valid for Bank of America, Merrill Lynch & U.S. Trust credit or debit cardholders
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free and cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Free Rock-n-Fall Festival in Royal Palm includes fun for all
- Free Moss Center concert featuring Pablo Cruise and the Pure Prairie League
- FAU’s ‘Red Riding Hood’ in Boca Raton offers ticket deal and free workshops
- Miami Children’s Museum offers free Sensory Saturdays
- Flavors of Tamarac restaurant promotion includes prizes and other perks
- Student discounts to the arts, shows and museums in Miami
- Miccosukee Indian Village reopens with gators, airboats and crafts
- Kids under 14 get into select Miami Marlins baseball for only $1
- Farmers markets & vendor fairs feature food, vintage wares & handmade goods