Santa’s Enchanted Forest, an annual Miami tradition, has been canceled for 2020.
The popular holiday theme park is known for its carnival rides, shows, games and towering trees laden with twinkling lights. Miami may not have seasons, but drivers on the Palmetto Expressway always know fall/winter has arrived when they pass the lights along Tropical Park.
Dubbed the “World’s Largest Holiday Theme Park,” Santa’s Enchanted Forest has been around for more than 37 years.
An announcement on the official website states: “While we have been in the process of planning for a Grand 2020 Holiday Celebration to honor our community, public safety must remain our number one priority. Our wish for you is to stay safe during these difficult times. We look forward to a New Season in 2021, bigger and better than ever.”
Santa’s Enchanted Forest is located at Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40th St.
Here’s hoping the popular event returns next year, and we can share great deals so you and the family can attend!
For a roundup of other event/festival cancellations throughout the Miami area, click here.
- Best Miami places to find free WiFi
- Who’s hiring: Find job openings in Miami – UPDATED
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade – UPDATED
- New ways to promote business and events (or find them)
- Can’t make it to library? Check out a Bookmobile or Technobus near you!
- Target deal: Trade in your used car seat for a 20% discount card
- What’s open/closed in Miami? Check here!
- Free lamination of COVID cards available, if you so choose …
- Get a free book every month for your kids
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page