Santa’s Enchanted Forest, an annual Miami tradition, has been canceled for 2020.
The popular holiday theme park is known for its carnival rides, shows, games and towering trees laden with twinkling lights. Miami may not have seasons, but drivers on the Palmetto Expressway always know fall/winter has arrived when they pass the lights along Tropical Park.
Dubbed the “World’s Largest Holiday Theme Park,” Santa’s Enchanted Forest has been around for more than 37 years.
An announcement on the official website states: “While we have been in the process of planning for a Grand 2020 Holiday Celebration to honor our community, public safety must remain our number one priority. Our wish for you is to stay safe during these difficult times. We look forward to a New Season in 2021, bigger and better than ever.”
Santa’s Enchanted Forest is located at Tropical Park, 7900 SW 40th St.
Here’s hoping the popular event returns next year, and we can share great deals so you and the family can attend!
More useful resources
- Free ‘I Voted’ virtual backgrounds from Starbucks
- Free medications available at Publix pharmacies
- Job openings in South Florida – NEW!
- Free homework, tutoring help from Miami-Dade library system
- New Miami-themed masks for sale
- New South Florida Zoom backgrounds: Universities, hotspots, sports teams & more
- Free food distributions in South Florida: New sites added
- Tri-Rail fares have been reinstated
- Miami’s city parks fully reopen
- Free singing e-cards from celebrities