Get ready to walk the walk!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
The popular guided tours include hotels, restaurants and other commercial structures – providing an introduction to the Art Deco, Mediterranean Revival and Miami Modern styles found in Miami Beach’s Architectural Historic District. They start at 10:30 a.m. and last about two hours.
Tickets cost $30 for the general public and $25 for seniors (age 65 and older), veterans and students. According to the nonprofit league, proceeds benefit its “mission to preserve, promote and protect the architectural, cultural, social and environmental integrity of Miami Beach and the surrounding areas.”
A limited number of tours are available, so – if you’re interested – you’ll want to purchase your tickets online.
Some important points to keep in mind – all participants are urged to:
- “Dress for the weather” because tours proceed rain or shine. The league’s announcement states that no refunds will be given for inclement weather conditions.
- Wear a face covering.
- Maintain acceptable social distancing measures.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for check-in,
For the schedule, tickets and other information, click here.
More Miami News:
- Where to celebrate Father’s Day in Miami
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Free family fishing event at Miami’s Bass Pro Shops
- Miami water parks for some cool fun – UPDATED
- Vegan Block Party: Exclusive discount code for Miami On The Cheap readers
- Affordable Father’s Day gifts that aren’t neckties
- Summer Savings Pass 2021: 3 South Florida attractions for 1 price
- Juneteenth 2021 in Miami: Ceremonies, music, dance class & more
- Free Comic Book Day happening this summer
- Miami Children’s Museum offers Florida discount, new hours