Get ready to walk the walk!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
The popular guided tours include hotels, restaurants and other commercial structures – providing an introduction to the Art Deco, Mediterranean Revival and Miami Modern styles found in Miami Beach’s Architectural Historic District. They start at 10:30 a.m. and last about two hours.
Tickets cost $30 for the general public and $25 for seniors (age 65 and older), veterans and students. According to the nonprofit league, proceeds benefit its “mission to preserve, promote and protect the architectural, cultural, social and environmental integrity of Miami Beach and the surrounding areas.”
A limited number of tours are available, so – if you’re interested – you’ll want to purchase your tickets online.
Some important points to keep in mind – all participants are urged to:
- “Dress for the weather” because tours proceed rain or shine. The league’s announcement states that no refunds will be given for inclement weather conditions.
- Wear a face covering.
- Maintain acceptable social distancing measures.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for check-in,
For the schedule, tickets and other information, click here.
More Miami News:
- It’s fall! Harvest festivals popping up around Miami
- Rent an RV for fall travel
- Free & cheap Halloween 2021 events in Miami
- Miami festivals & events: Your guide to what’s happening in 2021
- Fairchild Garden: 20% off admission with promo code
- Santa’s Parade of the Elves, a popular South Miami tradition, scheduled to make 2021 comeback
- Tamiami International Orchid Festival coming up: Get tickets in advance for discount
- Hispanic Heritage Month 2021 free & cheap events in Miami – UPDATED
- Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show: BOGO ticket offer available!
- Free & cheap things to do in Miami this week
Weekly on Sunday, Friday, and Saturday @ 10:30 am-12:30 pm (starting June 19, 2020)