Get ready to walk the walk!
The popular guided tours are back and include hotels, restaurants and other commercial structures – providing an introduction to the Art Deco, Mediterranean Revival and Miami Modern styles found in Miami Beach’s Architectural Historic District. They start at 10:30 a.m. and last about two hours.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Tickets cost $30 for the general public and $25 for seniors (age 65 and older), veterans and students. According to the nonprofit league, proceeds benefit its “mission to preserve, promote and protect the architectural, cultural, social and environmental integrity of Miami Beach and the surrounding areas.”
A limited number of tours are available, so – if you’re interested – you’ll want to purchase your tickets online.
Some important points to keep in mind – all participants are urged to:
- “Dress for the weather” because tours proceed rain or shine. The league’s announcement states that no refunds will be given for inclement weather conditions.
- Wear a face covering.
- Maintain acceptable social distancing measures.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for check-in,
For the schedule, tickets and other information, click here.
More Miami News:
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Discounted prices at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Fairchild’s ‘Dog Dates at the Garden’: 1 session left!
- Art aficionados: View live painting sessions at Shops at Merrick Park
- Free and cheap Halloween events in Miami
- Miami music: Where to go for free concert livestreams
- Zoo Miami’s open again! Stroll the wide open spaces
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price – UPDATED
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- #DidYouKnow Miami has a planes museum? Learn more!