Enjoy a day’s worth of Japanese-themed activities during the Japanese Spring Festival Sunday, May 8, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Ichimura Miami-Japan Garden on Watson Island in Miami.
The free festival celebrates the culture that inspired the host site’s Japanese Garden.
- First Authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony performed in Miami-Dade in more than 20 Years
- Learn Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement from Grand Master Mieko Kubota.
- Cosplay fashion show and costume contest.
- Japanese Music by Yoshiko Taiko Dojo Drummers.
- Children’s Corner featuring authentic Japanese games, origami, calligraphy, and more.
1101 MacArthur Causeway, Watson Island, Miami Fl 33139