Enjoy a day’s worth of Japanese-themed activities during the winter Japanese Festival Jan. 15 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the newly renovated Ichimura-Miami Japanese Garden on Watson Island in Miami.
The free festival celebrates the culture that inspired the host site’s Japanese Garden and includes:
• Authentic Tea Ceremony (Ticket Purchase Here)
• Martial Arts Demonstrations
- Learn Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower arrangement from Grand Master Mieko Kubota.
- Cosplay fashion show and costume contest.
- Japanese Music by Yoshiko Taiko Dojo Drummers.
- Children’s Corner featuring authentic Japanese games, origami, calligraphy, and more.
1101 MacArthur Causeway, Watson Island, Miami Fl 33139