Parks in South Florida offer watercraft rentals for folks who adore an excursion on the water.
Watercraft for rent include stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, paddleboats & others.
Prior to venturing out, phone first. Some parks require pre-payment for watercraft rentals, and occasionally rentals are not available for other reasons.
Broward Parks offering boat rentals include
- Quiet Waters Park offers for rent paddleboats, kayaks, & stand-up paddleboards, offered weekends & holidays, 401 S. Powerline Road, Deerfield 33442, 954-357-5100
- West Lake Park in Hollywood: kayaks, canoes, & stand-up paddleboards, 1200 Sheridan St, Hollywood 33019, 954-357-5161
- Everglades Holiday Park: John-boats, 21940 Griffin Road, 33332, 954-434-8111
Rentals not offered until further notice
- T.Y. Park, Topeekeegee Yugnee Park 3300 N. Park Road, Hollywood 33021, 954-357-8811
- Plantation Heritage Park: paddleboats — not open until further notice, 1100 S. Fig Tree Lane, Plantation 33317, 954-357-5135
- Tree Tops Park in Davie: paddleboats, 3900 SW 100th Ave., Davie 33328, 954-357-5130, due to repairs, rentals not offered until further notice
Watercraft rental fees
- At Quiet Waters fees for watercraft are usually $10.70 for 1 hour, $16.05 for 2 hours & $26.75 for four hours. Refundable security deposits of $15 apply.
- At West Lake Park, single kayaks and stand-up paddleboards are $14.15 per hour, $23.59 for 2 hours, and $33.02 for 4 hours. Double kayaks & canoes are $18.87 per hour, $28.30 for 2 hours, and $42.45 for 4 hours
- Everglades Holiday Park rents John-boats, $75 on week days & $135 weekends with $250 refundable deposit, 954-434-8111