The Miami Seaquarium is offering two discounts, including a Labor Day deal.
These are the deals:
- Two admissions for $40, which is more than 50% off the regular $49.99 price. This deal is good through Sept. 4, 2023.
- Adult admission for $24.99. There is no published expiration day for this deal, billed as a “limited time offer.”
There are also deals for various animal encounters.
Tickets at the gate are normally $49.99 for visitors 10 and older and $39.99 for children 3 to 9. Sales tax is additional.
Miami Seaquarium discounts
Miami Seaquarium offers these discounts (you can check for more deals online):
- Visitors can get $6 off if they buy online, where admission is $43.99 for visitors 10 and older and $33.99 for children 3 to 9. Children 2 and younger are free. Sales tax and fees are additional.
- Active, retired and honorably discharged U.S. military veterans receive 50 percent off admission, with ID required at the gate. Photo identification is required and must be presented at the ticket counter.
- Travel agents get 20% off with IATA/IATAN cards at the gate.
Parking is $15 Monday through Friday and $20 per vehicle on weekends.
The Miami Seaquarium is at 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149.