The world-famous Museum of Illusions is now open on Miami Beach.
Located on iconic Lincoln Road, The Museum of Illusions has 3-D murals that create mind-blowing optical illusions. Artists from around the world have come together to create The Museum of Illusions, filling it with unique art based on pop culture, cartoons, movies, politics and the local culture. These murals fit right into the lively art scene of Miami. Here, friends and family, tourist and locals, people of all ages, can create picture perfect memories. The Museum of Illusions is the leader of the Instagramable museum trend.
Flash photography is not only allowed, it is encouraged. Guests are invited to take pictures and share them on social media for mind-blowing content that will leave their followers amazed. To help create the best experience, the museum has professional photographers on hand to advise and help you take the best shots.
To celebrate the grand opening, we have a special discount code only for our readers: “MOTC20” for 20% OFF! Act fast, as this offer is available only until Dec. 31.
Ticket Prices with a “MOTC20” promo code:
- Adult Tickets (12+ years old): $25 $20
- Children’s Tickets (4-12 years old): $16 $13
- Children 3 and younger are FREE
- Buy 5, Get 1 Free: $125 $100
- Full VIP Experience for two $120 $96. The VIP Experience for two includes skipping the line, a special gift and a one-to-one experience with the museum photographer, who uses a professional camera to take your photos, edits them and sends them to you within four four business days.
Use code “MOTC20” at check out and get your 20% OFF!
*Limited time offer! Hurry now before the offer runs out!
You can get the Museum of Illusions deal here: https://bit.ly/33HC4WQ
About the Museum of Illusions
Hours: 10 a.m. to midnight daily
Address: 536 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139