If you’re looking ahead to 2023 – and saving the dates for all the events you’d like to attend – here’s an early heads-up for an important one.
The Annual Heritage Fest, celebrating artists representing the African Diaspora, has been scheduled for Feb. 4, 2023 at the Arsht Center’s Thomson Plaza for the Arts.
Starting at 3 p.m., the free event promises an afternoon of fun-filled activities for all. This free community event was designed to spotlight, celebrate and amplify artists from the African Diaspora in our community. Join in on an afternoon of free, fun filled activities for the entire family. Enjoy performances by local performance and visual artists, check out the vendor marketplace featuring products and services by Black creatives and entrepreneurs, and jam to the beats pumping from the dance floor.
Admission to Heritage Fest 2023: Black Resistance is free, however, first-access passes are required. First-access passes will be available starting January 3, 2023.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
- CultureFest 305 celebrates what makes Miami, Miami
- FGO hosts community conversation on Cuban exiles through music
- Oktoberfest in Oakland Park for $5, free for kids
- City Theatre explores Miami activism in free short play readings
- Free kids admission at Brazilian Festival in Fort Lauderdale
- Riverwalk Fall Festival offers free entertainment
- Free live music at Las Olas Oceanside Park in Fort Lauderdale
- Free Family Day on Aragon in Coral Gables
- NWS music series: Acclaimed artists and fellows collaborate at intimate concerts
- Free Gospel Jam at North Beach Bandshell