You can experience the New World Symphony performances larger than life in free outdoor Wallcast concerts. Miami Beach’s SoundScape features the latest in visual and audio technology on a 7,000-square-foot projection wall. Wallcast events are free to the public and do not require a ticket.
There will be a pre-concert chat in the SunTrust Pavilion for each of the WALLCAST® concerts, presented by Citi, this season. These will take place one hour before each WALLCAST concert and will be available to all ticketholders and WALLCAST® concert attendees. Space is limited, so attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Miami Beach Exostage is at SoundScape, 500 17 St., Miami Beach. Find directions and parking information here.
Here’s the schedule for the 2017-18 season (more to be announced soon):
- Oct. 14 at 7:30 pm: Season Opener with MTT and Yuja Wang
- Oct. 21 at 7:30 pm: Project 305
- Nov. 11 at 7:30 pm: Poetic Reflections
- Dec. 2 at 7:30 pm: Appalachian Spring
- Dec. 16 at 7:30 pm: Sounds of the Season, Presented by the City of Miami Beach
- Jan. 20 at 7:30 pm: Encore WALLCAST® Concert: Opening Night with MTT and Yuja Wang
- Feb. 17 at 7:30 pm: The Firebird
- March 10 at 7:30 pm: A Return to Bach’s Coffeehouse
- March 24 at 8 pm: Concerto Showcase
- April 7 at 8 pm: Pines of Rome
- April 28 at 8 pm: Side-by-Side Concert
- May 5 at 8 pm: The Mahler Legacy: 9
In addition, these encore wallcasts will be repeated, in case you missed it the first time (soon to be announced):