It's a block party! Head over to Surfside for the city's free Third Thursday monthly block party, set for 6-9 p.m. on 93rd St. beach.
2024 Dates and themes are:
- Jan. 18 – Classic Rock pays tribute to legends of the genre and their iconic and memorable guitar riffs.
- Feb. 15 – Mardi Gras with soulful sounds of New Orleans jazz, lively parades and festive masks.
- March 21 – Latin Tropical a fiesta celebrating Latin culture with dance performances and more.
- April 18 – Karaoke DJ Live open to all in attendance, from seasoned performers to first timers.
- May 16 – Health & Wellness with fitness demonstrations and nutritional tips.
This series promises an enchanting blend of beachside fun activities, a sampling of local bites, captivating musical performances and engaging activities for all ages.
Attendees can look forward to a wide array of attractions including beach games such as badminton and volleyball as well as paddleball, tantalizing local bites, arts and crafts for kids, and a DJ. Visitors and residents alike are invited to join in Surfside's signature fall event series.
This free event is a great way to gather with the community and get to know your neighbors.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagra
More Miami-Dade events
93 St. Collins and Harding Avenues