The folks behind “Wake up Miami!” say the world is a nice place to live when you wake up with music. That’s why they’re presenting free live music, dance and performances during the morning commute at the busiest Metrorail/Metromover station in Miami: the Government Center, 101 NW First St.
The music will play every Monday morning for one hour starting at 8:30 am, excluding major holidays and voting/early voting days, from through Sept. 25, 2023.
- July 17: Marcelo Camacho
- July 24: Melanie Ferrabone
- July 31: Stealing Cigarettes
- August 7: Calixto Oviedo & The Cuban Jazz Train
- August 14: Ben Beal Quartet
- August 21: Arsenio Diaz “Tune Your Mindset”
- August 28: Anemoia
- September 11: Nestor Zurita Quartet
- September 18: Rey Rodriguez
- September 25: Abstract Citizen
For more information, visit PAXy.org/WakeupMiami!