Every third Friday of the Month, Miami Children’s Museum has free admission from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. The program is sponsored by Target.
Events include interactive activities and crafts and storytelling. Children can also explore hundreds of bilingual, interactive exhibits related to arts, culture, community and communication.
Miami Children’s Museum is at 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami, Florida 33132. Phone: 305-373-5437.
If you’re looking for other ways to visit museums free, check out our list of free museum days in South Florida.
More museum discounts:
- Free entry to History Miami with Summer Passport Program
- Free Family Fun Day at HistoryMiami museum
- PAMM free days
- Museums free for military families this summer
- Free passes for museums, attractions at the library
- Visit museums free with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card
- South Florida Adventure Pass 2018: 5 attractions for one price
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum admission discount
- Miami Museum Month: Buy one, get one free
- Summer Savings Pass 2018: 4 attractions for one price
Other museum deals, free days and special events: