Nany of these events may be canceled, check the web links for each event to confirm its status.
If you want to take the kids to hunt for colored eggs and see the Easter bunny, you can find free and cheap Easter photos, egg hunts and meals all over Miami-Dade County. Here’s what we have found.
PHOTOS WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
- March 13-April 11: The Bunny Photo Experience in Center Court of Dadeland Mall. Click here to reserve an appointment.
- March 20-April 12: Photos with the Easter Bunny at Entry 4 near Forever 21 at Dolphin Mall.
- March 20-April 11: Take a photo with the Easter Bunny at the Center Court in The Falls Shopping Center. Click here to reserve an appointment.
- March 22: Caring Bunny provides a subdued and welcoming environment for children with special needs. Photos available for purchase. Dadeland Mall. 9-11 am.
- March 27-April 11: Take a photo with the Easter bunny at the Center Court in Miami International Mall. Click here to set an appointment. Don’t miss a special party on March 17 when the Easter bunny arrives from 2-4 pm.
- March 29: Caring Bunny provides a subdued and welcoming environment for children with special needs. Photos available for purchase. The Falls Shopping Center in the Palm Court near Michael Kors store. 9-11 am. and at Dolphin Mall by Entry Four from 9-10:30 a.m.
BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
- April 4: Bunny Brunch in Miami International Mall in Macy’s Center Court. Space limited to first 200 guests. RSVP here. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
PET PHOTOS WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
March 29: Bring your furry friend for a picture with the Easter bunny at Miami International Mall. All pets must be on a leash or in a carrier. 5-7 p.m.
April 1: Bring your pet to Entry 4 where Bunnyville is located for a picture with the Easter Bunny at Dolphin Mall from 6:30-8 p.m.
April 5: Bring your pet to the Center Court from 7-9 p.m. at The Falls Shopping Center for photos with the Easter Bunny.
- Big Bunny Invasion at Pinecrest Gardens: Pinecrest Gardens is replacing the traditional Easter Egg Hunt with a public light-art installation featuring 30-foot-tall bunnies glowing throughout the Gardens. Special activities are planned during the exhibit that cost $5 online and $7 at the gate and they include:
- Installation dates and times: April 3-5; April 10-12 and April 17-19 from 6:30-9:30 p.m.;
- Glowga with the bunnies on April 3, 10 and 17 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Hop Around the Earth, Earth Day celebration April 19 at 6:30 p.m.
EASTER EGG HUNTS
March 28: 10 a.m. to noon Easter Egg Hunt at Dolphin Mall (11401 NW 12 St.) Face painters, a balloon artist and a complimentary basket with map to locate stories giving out treats.
April 4: 3-5 pm. Bunny Eggstravaganza hunt in the Palm Court at The Falls Shopping Center. Kids will enjoy treats, games, face painting, a Bunny show by leading performance group, a mall wide Easter egg hunt at 3:30 p.m. and arts and crafts.
April 4: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Easter Extravaganza at Cutler Ridge Park (10100 SW 200 St.) Free admission. Free photo with the Easter Bunny, music, balloon twisting, inflatables, face painting and of course…egg hunts!
April 11: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Spring Egg Hunt at Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon (1725 NE 135 St., North Miami) Admission $1. Free games, prizes and face painting. Egg hunt for kids 12 and under.
April 11: Five simultaneous egg hunts taking place beginning at 10 a.m. at the following parks in Coral Gables:
- War Memorial Youth Center, 405 University Drive (A special egg hunt for small children up to 3 years old takes place at the Youth Center beginning at 10:30 am)
- Jaycee Park, 1230 Hardee Road
- Phillips Park, 90 Menores Avenue
- Salvadore Park, 1120 Andalusia Avenue
- Sunrise Harbor Park, 25 Sunrise Avenue.
Got a deal or event that should be here? Submit the info at the bottom of the page here.