Family fun doesn’t always have to wait until the weekend! Head to Haulover Park every Tuesday from 5-10 p.m. to enjoy Food Trucks Tuesdays and sample all kinds of vendors serving different cuisines.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Each week, Miami Food Truck Events hosts the Tuesday get-together at Haulover Park, 10800 Collins Ave. The best local food trucks line up around the park for families to enjoy sweet and savory bites. The event features more than 20 trucks to choose from including:
- 100 Montaditos
- 2 Monster Burgers
- Los Chamos
- Santos Dolce
- Pizza en Fuga
- And more
There are plenty of tables and chairs for the whole family to attend. To add to the family-friendly atmosphere, there’s also a DJ to get the fun started.
Parking is free. For more information, click here.
- Things to do with kids this summer (free & cheap)
- Free Fun Day in Tamarac is rescheduled
- Dolphin Mall offers ‘Bubble Fest’ and Artisan Show
- Free concert by the New World Symphony students and mentors
- ‘Brévo for Broadway’ offers exclusive discount for show
- Secret Woods in Dania offers free entry, free parking & nature walks
- Free & cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Doral Yard features entertainment & events
- 2-for-1 discounts & other LauderDEALS for fun & recreation
- July Fourth fireworks, parades & fun in South Florida