The annual St. Coleman's Catholic Church Italian Festival is back for its 39th year in 2023. The free event will be Feb. 17-19 at St. Coleman Catholic Church in Pompano Beach.
The event will include plenty of Italian food, carnival rides, live music, a silent auction, a car raffle.
Admission is free, but you will need tickets to buy food and drinks, raffle tickets and pay for carnival rides. You can save money if you buy tickets in advance online or from participating merchants: St. Coleman Catholic Church, Spanx The Hog and Richie's Gourmet Italian Ices. You can buy advance tickets online here. No credit cards will be accepted on-site. Weekend rid wristbands must be purchased in advance online.
Hours are 1 to 11 p.m. Friday, Feb. 17; noon to 11 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18, and noon to 8 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 19.
Here is the Friday music schedule:
- National Anthem by Gemma Adrosky
- Saint Coleman Open Mic | 2 to 3 p.m.
- Saint Coleman Drama | 3 to 3:30 p.m.
- Violet Jefferies | 3:30 to 4 p.m.
- Ocean Blue Band | 4 to 5 p.m.
- G | 5 to 5:30 p.m.
- The Magic Bus Band | 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Shannon Battle | 7 to 7:30 p.m.
- MTVJ’s | 7:30 to 9 p.m.
- Shannon Battle | 9 to 9:30 p.m.
- The Livesays Band | 9:30 to 11 p.m.
Here is the Saturday music schedule:
- National Anthem Lyndsey Deloach
- Dance Dimensions | Noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Miss Marie Poppinz | 12:30 to 1 p.m.
- Cardinal Gibbons String Ensemble | 1 to 1:30 p.m.
- GIO | 1:30 to 2 p.m.
- Rubixx Band | 2 to 3 p.m.
- Mike Daly | 3 to 3:30 p.m.
- Alyssa Coon | 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- Mike Daly | 5 to 5:30 p.m.
- The Weed Line | 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Gary Wayne | 7 to 7:30 p.m.
- Big Rock Band | 7:30 to 9 p.m.
- Gary Wayne | 9 to 9:30 p.m.
- Southern Blood | 9:30 to 11 p.m.
Here is the Sunday music schedule:
- National Anthem Valentine Burgos
- Pro Am Dance Studio | Noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Astrid Audet Academy of Ballet & More | 12:30 to 1 p.m.
- Tillia Ubeda | 1 to 1:30 p.m.
- Drake Irish Dance | 1:30 to 2 p.m.
- Elleinad | 2 to 2:30 p.m.
- Danny Burger Band | 2:30 to 4 p.m.
- Tony Testa | 4 to 4:30 p.m.
- Brass Evolution | 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Tony Testa | 6 to 6:30 p.m.
- Private Stock Band | 6:30 to 8 p.m.
The St. Coleman's Catholic Church Italian Festival began in 1984 with a spaghetti dinner to raise money to convert the original church into a parish hall. The event has become a major fund-raiser for the church and elementary school.
St. Coleman Catholic Church is at 1200 S. Federal Highway, Pompano Beach, FL 33062.