What's better than Taco Tuesday? A whole weekend of tacos.
That's what coming to Lake Worth during the South Florida Tacos and Treats Festival taking place from October 14-15, 2023, at John Prince Park. This family-friendly 2-day event combines a food festival, craft fair, live music and 2 culinary competitions.
Where: John Prince Park, 4759 S Congress Ave, Lake Worth FL 33461 | Congress entrance
When: Saturday, October 14, from noon until 8 p.m. and Sunday, October 15, from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Cost: $10 for a 1-day pass or $15 for a 2-day pass — plus a la carte tasting items (tacos and desserts) are priced at $5 or below. VIP tickets for groups of 4 are also available and includes admission for 4 for the 2-day event, 1 sampling per VIP group from each vendor. Tickets are required for attendees ages 11 and up.
In addition to the tacos and dessert, there will be a competition for the best taco and best dessert (and a people's choice category). There will also be axe throwing, face painting and more.
For the full list of participating vendors, visit soflotacostreatsfestival.com.
More dining deals
- Buy-one-get-one at Teriyaki Madness on National Chicken Teriyaki Day
- Burger King offers 30 daily deals (including free food!) with ‘Tis The Cheeson
- Domino’s gives away free ‘Emergency Pizzas’
- 70+ restaurant and retail gift card deals for 2023
- Krispy Kreme: Enjoy dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for $1 on Day of the Dozens
- Arby’s offers ‘two for' Everyday Value Menu
- $3 Frosty Key Tag gets you a free Frosty at Wendy’s all year long in 2024
- Enjoy Thanksgiving feast in 2023 for less than last year at Walmart
- Get free donut every Wednesday at Dunkin’ the rest of the year
- Wendy’s offers free chicken nuggets every week through end of 2023