The South Florida Garlic Fest will take place in 2022 at Wellington’s Village Park Athletics Complex, where the “Best Stinkin’ Party in South Florida” will celebrate its 23rd year.
Set for Feb. 12-13, 2022, Garlic Fest is a community celebration of food, music and art, with cooking competition, rides, children’s activities and, of course, lots of garlic. The festival includes food and national music acts.
The event is put on by Delray Beach Arts, a nonprofit community-based organization. This annual event was formerly called the Delray Beach Garlic Fest.
Attendees can bring chairs, but no coolers or drinks are allowed at the event.
What: South Florida Garlic Fest
When: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 12, 2022, and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 13, 2022
Where: Village Park Athletics Complex, 11700 Pierson Road, Wellington
Cost: $10.70 for adults and free for children younger than 12
2022 entertainment lineup includes:
- Bradley Brown
- The Kinected
- Red Not Chili Peppers
- Better Than Ezra
- Fabulous Fleetwoods
- Valerie Tyson Band
- Earth To Mars
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit South Florida Garlic Fest.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free & cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Doral Yard features entertainment & events
- 2-for-1 discounts & other LauderDEALS for fun & recreation
- Free outdoor summer Tai Chi, drum circles, pet fun, and family day at the Norton
- Things to do on a rainy day in Miami
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Olympia Arts Miami is Taking Arts to the Streets!
- Shakespeare Festival offers free outdoor plays
- Friday Night Sound Waves offers free concerts at oceanside park
- Free entry for ‘Islands’ food & music festival