ARTSail Residency and Research Initiative hosts an evening of inspiring conversations. “Sheroes of the Ocean,” moderated by Ombretta Agró Andruff of ARTSail, brings together five influential Ocean Warriors representing some of the most engaging non-profits that span the fields of conservation, education, and the visual arts. Speakers include:
- Meredith Bass, Blue Scholars Initiative
- Beatriz Chachamovits, Modeling the Reef artist
- Ana Teresa Fernandez, On the Horizon artist
- Lauren Reilly, MUVE at the Frost Museum of Science
- Maggie Winchester, The International SeaKeepers Society
The inspirational panel will be followed by a cocktail reception and 90-minute screening program of ocean focused films, by the San Francisco-based International Ocean Film Festival.