Deals and fun events are offered occasionally for entry to Old Davie School, an interesting historical attraction in an authentic old schoolhouse in Davie.
Love Letter Day
Love Letter Day with $5 entry is 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. February 12. The event offers an opportunity to write a love letter with an old-fashioned dip ink pen. Purchase tickets online.
Old Davie School
Regular museum fees are
- $7 for ages 5-12
- $7 for seniors
- $10 for teenagers and adults
Tours are Wednesdays & Saturdays, by appointment.
Old Davie School is at 6650 Griffin Road, Davie 33314, 954-797-1044, website for Old Davie School Historical Museum.
Interactive features & exhibits include 1920s classroom, dip ink pens, and historic homes.
Featured Photo/Old Davie School
Enjoy Other Posts
- Free things to do & deals this weekend
- Deals for Popular South Florida Attractions
- Fun, entertainment & education online from home
- Discounted $5 entry fee July 6, July 13 & July 27
- Free entry for Model Train exhibit June 1 to August 1, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays
- Blue Star Museum offers free entry for active duty military and up to 5 family members, valid in summer
- Teachers receive free entry with school ID June 11 to August 17
- Love Letter Day with $5 entry, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. February 8, opportunity to write love letter with dip ink pens in the 1920s school room, entry offered to 1:15 p.m.