Parks are delightful venues for free live performances, including T-Y Park in Hollywood, which has a live concert series featuring local bands.
The concerts are free. T-Y Park entry fees on weekends and holidays are $1.50 for ages 6 and older. Parking is free.
Here is the schedule for the 2023-2024 season:
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. October 14: Didi & Roxanne, singing '70s hits from female artists
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. December 2: Broward College Community Big Band
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. January 20: Sounds of Motown
- 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. February 18: Sounds of the Beatles, with the Music Club of Hollywood
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. March 15: Cachi Y Saoco Nuevo, Salsa & Latin Jazz Band
T-Y Park is at 3300 N. Park Road, Hollywood. The park features a variety of outdoor activities and it's a popular venue for walking, running or skating on a shady path around a lake lined with oaks.