You can celebrate all things Irish Saturday, March 13, 2021, at the Jupiter Irish Fest, a day of Irish music, food, drink, dancing and fun at Abacoa in Jupiter.
The event will include music, pipes and drums, Irish dancers, whiskey tasting, pint-pulling and more. The family-friendly event will be mostly outdoors, and COVID precautions will be followed.
Vendors will have shepherd's pie, corned beef and cabbage, Irish stew, boxty, coddle, colcannon and other Irish dishes for purchase.
Music, Pipes & Drums, Irish Dancers, Whiskey Tasting, Pint Pulling, Hurling and moreTickets are on sale now at www.Jupiteririshfest.com. Wear your green, and celebrate the Irish culture! Following all CDC guidelines.
Entertainment on the outdoor main stage will run from 11 am. to 10 .m. Here is the schedule:
- 11 a.m. Opening Ceremony. Pipes and Drum, Honor Guard, National Anthem
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Hugh O'Neill
- 1 to 1:30 p.m. DJ
- 1:30 to 3 p.m. Tracy Sands
- 3 to 3:30 p.m. Costume Contest children's winners announced
- 3:30 to 4 p.m. Tir Na Greine Dancers
- 4:45 to 5 p.m. Raffle Prize Giveaway
- 5 to 5:30 p.m. Trip to Ireland Winners Announced
- 6 to 7:30 p.m. Irish Band Jam. Tracy Sands and friends performing Irish tunes for singing and dancing.
- 8:15 to 10 p.m. Rogue Theory Band
- 10 p.m. Closing Ceremony. National Anthem and Ireland's Call
The event will be at the Abacoa Amphitheatre, 1267 Main Street Jupiter, FL 33458
General admission is $10, with VIP reserved seating for $25. There are also POD packages available. Children 12 and under are free with a parent. Buy tickets and get more information here.