Beautiful Deering Estate lights up for the holidays with a variety of activities. So if you’re not tired of the holidays just yet, the estate, at 16701 SW 72nd Ave., is still all decked out with its special vintage decor.
Historic Holiday Decor: Gilded Age
Daily, from Nov. 26-Jan. 6, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (except Dec. 25, when Deering Estate is closed). Free with estate admission ($15 for adults and $7 for children age 4-14). Admission is free for members and children younger than 4. Visitors can tour the elegant and historic houses as they come alive with holiday cheer. For more information, click here.
Story Time and photos with Santa
Saturday, Dec. 11, 10 a.m.-noon
Free with estate admission ($15 for adults and $7 for children age 4-14). Photo packages cost extra. According to organizers: “Mr. Claus will be positioned at a safe distance in the Great Hall so guests can purchase photos with Santa. Holiday stories will also be shared.” Historic Holidays Evening Strolls
Friday, Dec. 3, and Wednesday, Dec. 15, from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
$15 for adults, $7 ages 4 & older. Limited tickets are available, so you’ll have to act fast.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Arsht Center Family Fest: Free pop-up performances throughout Miami
- Oktoberfest: Where to find the South Florida parties in 2022
- Free & cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Free Netflix Family Summer activity truck in Miami
- Now and Then at Coral Gables Actors’ Playhouse: 50% discount
- Free live music on Ocean Drive
- Martha/Mary Concert Series 2022-23
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Free live music at Hollywood Bandshell
- Free movies, concerts, dance this summer in Miami Beach