From paintings to Polynesian dancing, entertainment and exhibitors at the Coral Springs Festival of The Arts are international and varied. Festival of The Arts in 2023 is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 18 and 19, and entry is free. The event includes artists, performers and GardenFest. Fun for youngsters is offered.
The festival is outdoors in shopping and dining district. The Walk is at 2874 N. University Drive, Coral Springs
Performers include these and others:
- 11 a.m. March 18 Oceanik Island music
- 12 p.m. March 18 Drake Irish School of Dance
- 3 p.m. March 18 Banjo Band
- 4:15 March 18 Tama Leaos Polynesian Show
- 1 p.m. March 19 Ronin Taiko Drummers
- 2 p.m. March 19 Jonathan Sanchez
- 3 p.m. March 19 Bollywood India Dancers
- 3:30 p.m. March 19 Turnstiles doing Billy Joel hits
- 4 p.m. March 19 Sound of Vision jazz
GardenFest includes professionals and volunteers answering questions about plants & wildlife habitat.
Free parking and free trolleys are offered at City Hall garage, 9500 West Sample Road, Coral Springs 33065 and Coral Springs Center for the Arts, 2855 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs 33065.
Sign up for South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other South Florida art festivals
Saturday, December 9, 2023
Sunday, December 10, 2023
Friday, December 15, 2023
Saturday, December 16, 2023
Thursday, December 21, 2023
Saturday, December 30, 2023