See works of art indoors and outdoors and shop wares from artisan vendors during the popular Downtown Hollywood ArtWalk. The free event typically takes place 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. third Saturdays on Hollywood Boulevard and Harrison Street.
The events usually include live music by regional bands and entertainment featuring a magician. Downtown Hollywood is a pleasant walkable district with small town ambience and restaurants and bars if you want dinner and drinks.
The events usually include:
- Walking tour of Downtown Hollywood murals, 6 p.m. at Information Booth, 20th Avenue and Harrison Street
- Guided gallery tour at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. at Information Booth, 20th Avenue and Harrison Street
- Artisan market with vendor booths on Harrison Street between 20th and 21st avenues from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. live music on Harrison Street at 21st Avenue, information on who's performing is online. November 18 @ 6 p.m. is DJ Tony Tiru and 8 p.m. The Flyers
- free sleight-of-hand performance, 2000 Harrison St.
Street parking is $1.50 per hour. Garage Parking is $1 per hour.
Garage locations are:
- 251 S. 20th Ave., between Harrison and Van Buren streets
- 251 N. 19th Ave., between Tyler and Polk streets
Parking information is online.
Information about the event, 954-924-2980 & online.
Sign up for the South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
More free and cheap entertainment this week
Friday, December 1, 2023
Saturday, December 2, 2023
Sunday, December 3, 2023
Monday, December 4, 2023
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Thursday, December 7, 2023