Flamingo Gardens in Davie – a popular attraction with wildlife habitats and botanical gardens – offers occasional extra events and activities including live entertainment.
During different times of the year, there may also be opportunities for deals at this South Florida attraction, at 3750 S. Flamingo Road.
Through Sept. 30, 2022, get 2-for-1 entry with a voucher from LauderDEALS. You must bring the coupon to get the deal.
Events at Flamingo Gardens
Outdoor yoga offered 8:30 a.m. Sundays; $15 per class or $60 for five classes
Flotsam Fauna exhibit
Flotsam Fauna exhibit features artwork formed with flip flops & other debris picked up on South Florida shores. The display features sculptures of wildlife from a local environmental organization entitled Free Our Seas.
- Flotsam Fauna exhibit, on display May 28-September 5, is included with regular Flamingo Gardens entry fees, $14.95 – $21.95
- Evening exhibit 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. June 11, July 16, & August 13 are $15.95 for ages 12 and older and $12.95 for ages 3-11
Flamingo Gardens prices & discounts
- Purchase tickets online and save $2 for adults and $1 for kids
- Admission: $21.95 for guests age 12 and older, $15.95 for age 3-11, and free for age 2 and younger as well as garden members
- $17.56 for seniors age 65 and older, veterans, military, college students with ID, AAA members and AARP members
- Free parking
- Discount opportunity — 2-for-1 entry at Flamingo Gardens. LauderDeal offer is valid until September 30, voucher is online. (Other LauderDEALS for fun & recreation)
Flamingo Gardens features
The botanical gardens showcase more than 3,000 species of rare and exotic, tropical, subtropical, and native plants, according to the website. Flamingo Gardens includes:
- flamingo pond
- otter habitat
- walk-through aviary
- Turtle and Tortoise walk
- Tram Tour
- other exhibits
- shop with flamingo-theme & nature-theme items
Flamingo Gardens is at 3750 S. Flamingo Road, Davie 33330. Information is available on the website or by calling 954-473-2955. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with entry required by 4 p.m.