Enjoy an “Evening by the Bay,” courtesy of Deering Estate.
The historic Miami site is presenting an outdoors, after-hours experience along Biscayne Bay from 6 to 9 p.m. Sept. 23. Cost: Just $10 a person.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
You can peruse the outdoor art installations, part of the Deering Spring Contemporary Projects, and enjoy a drink while having a picnic under the stars. You can purchase a drink package or bring your own food and beverages. Guests also are allowed to bring blankets, lawn chairs, and small picnic baskets.
However, there are some rules. Guests must:
- NOT bring large coolers, open flames/candles, balloons, pets, or pop-up tents/umbrellas.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear face coverings.
- Adhere to the rule banning gatherings of 10 or more people.
We suggest you review the safety guidelines before your visit: Click here.
Ready to purchase your tickets? Click here.
Need to contact Deering for more information or other issues? Click here.
Other beloved Miami attractions Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and Deering Estate (also offering a BOGO admission deal) are open with limitations, and many other attractions are open for virtual visits. See the list of those attractions, venues and museums here.
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Discounted prices at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Fairchild’s ‘Dog Dates at the Garden’: 1 session left!
- Art aficionados: View live painting sessions at Shops at Merrick Park
- Free and cheap Halloween events in Miami
- Miami music: Where to go for free concert livestreams
- Zoo Miami’s open again! Stroll the wide open spaces
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price – UPDATED
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- #DidYouKnow Miami has a planes museum? Learn more!