Note — some regular Art Walk events are discontinued until further notice
- FAT Village ArtWalk events, usually 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. fourth or fifth Saturdays February 27 521 NW 1st Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33301, 954-760-5900, read feature or website
- Fort Lauderdale Art Walk usually 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., fourth or fifth Saturdays, 844 NE Fourth Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33304
- live music from local musicians
- original works of art
- artisan items
- Information online or 754-800-1640
- event paused until fall — Art Walk in Wilton Manors, usually 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. third Saturdays, Wilton Drive around Northeast Sixth Avenue, website
Previous events — some on hold until further notice
Stroll and browse art pieces on display at galleries, on sidewalks or in studios at free art walk events in Broward.
Some events include live music, artists at work and food vendors. Before going to a specific art walk, it’s a good idea to phone or browse the website to verify that it’s on schedule that evening.
- East Village Uncorked Art & Wine Walk, most first Fridays 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Harbor Village, 2600-2800 blocks of East Atlantic Boulevard, Pompano Beach, 954-786-7867 or email email@example.com
- Hollywood, Hollywood ArtWalk, most third Saturdays, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Hollywood Boulevard and Harrison Street, around 19th Avenue and 20th AvenuePompano Beach, most first Fridays of the month 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- FAT Village Artwalk, most fifth or fourth Saturdays of the month, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the studios and galleries around Northwest First Avenue and Northwest Fifth Street, 521 NW 1st Ave., Fort Lauderdale, 954-760-5900