As of July 3, Zoo Miami has re-closed and will remain closed indefinitely.
Zoo Miami invites you to “Bike the Wild Side” with its popular Bike305 event.
The special guided ride throughout the zoo grounds returns on July 18, but this year brings new CDC recommended guidelines, of course.
Zoo Miami staff will guide groups of nine cyclists for about 3 miles, while allowing participants to stop and learn about the habits and habitats of its animals. Check-in will begin at 4:30 p.m., with the ride set to for 6 p.m.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
- Nonmember Adult (13+): $20 plus tax
- Nonmember Child (3-12): $ 15 plus tax
- Member Adult (13+): $15 plus tax
- Member Child (3-12): $10 plus tax
You can also rent an adult bike (13+) for $15 plus tax.
Tickets typically go fast, so you’ll want to act now if you’re interested. Click here to make your purchase.
Some of the rules:
- Face coverings are required for guests age 2 and older.
- Face coverings must be worn at registration and at all stops along the route. They may be temporarily removed while riding.
- Bicycle helmets are required for children age 16 and under. Adults are encouraged to wear one.
- Front and rear bike lights are recommended.
Want more on the zoo?
Want more on biking?
More Fun for Kids
More Useful Resources
- Deering Estate’s new deal: BOGO general admission
- National Ice Cream Day deals & freebies in Miami
- Zoo Miami: Ride your bike through the grounds UPDATED
- Miami Seaquarium closes again, effective immediately
- $10 Mondays all summer at Zoo Miami!
- Summer Savings Pass 2020: 4 attractions for 1 price
- Fairchild offers ‘pizza party’ for the whole family
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – UPDATED
- IKEA meatballs recipe: Make this fave at home!
- Pamper yourself with great deals during Miami Spa Months