No matter what time of day, Wynwood’s always crowded with people photographing the world renowned murals, eating and drinking at the bars and restaurants, visiting the many galleries and shops and dancing into the wee hours. That’s all changed, for now, so with everyone staying home, the Wynwood Business Improvement (BID) District has launched #WynAtHome. The ongoing virtual series is available via @WynwoodMiami on Instagram and also on their Facebook page.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
The livestreaming has already featured a performance by DJ Damaged Goods who is DJ to Miami’s own Mr. Worldwide/Mr. 305 Pitbull. There’s plenty planned for the coming weeks, most likely months including…
- Performances by local artists including DJ Mauricio and DJ Mr. Pauer
- Yoga, wellness and exercise sessions with area fitness instructors and personal trainers
- Culinary classes with local Wynwood Chefs including Scott Linquist of Coyo Taco with others announced in the coming weeks.
Events this week and next:
April 16 Beaker & Gray cocktail demo at 6 p.m.; April 17 a beer pairing lesson with Veza Sur at 4 p.m.; April 19 El Patio hosts an 80s themed party with DJ Pauer at 8 p.m.; April 21 a live DJ set from Coyo Taco at 7 p.m.; April 23 live DJ set from 1-800-Lucky at 7 p.m.
Keep checking the Wynwood BID website as well as their social media platforms for updates and upcoming scheduled performances, events and activities.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Free admission for Miami Jewish Film Festival – starts today!
- Free screening of ‘Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory’
- Free Jazz at MOCA concerts
- How to celebrate Earth Day every day
- Free & cheap things to do in Miami this week
- Mark your calendars: South Beach Wine & Food Festival set for May!
- Gardens in Miami: Get visitor info here!
- Miami 2021 festivals & events: A month-by-month guide
- Kids to Parks Day 2021: How to celebrate virtually or in person
- What’s open/closed in Miami? Check here!