The eighth annual Vintage Auto Show at Deering Estate took place on Jan. 10, but you can still catch the action!
For those who weren’t able to attend (or who did attend but perhaps want to relive the experience), organizers are offering a recorded session from the show via social media.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter or visit our Facebook group page.
So, if you want to enjoy a variety of vintage cars, from 1969 and older, where do you go? Just click on the links below to watch scenes from the show:
Originally set for Nov. 8, the auto show had to be rescheduled due to weather concerns related to Hurricane Eta. It was organized in collaboration with the Antique Automotive Club of America – South Florida Region.
Need to contact Deering for more information or other issues? Click here.
In other news…
Fairchild’s ‘Dog Dates’ continue
We know you’re always looking for activities … for yourself, for your family, for your pets. And we are here to help.
To that end, we have found something you can do with your doggy pal!
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables has been offering “Dog Dates at the Garden,” a series of outdoor activities every Sunday that allow for some special bonding time with your favorite pooch. For more details, click here.
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami
- Miami International Auto Show: We’ve got the new dates, plus ticket prices & discounts
- Free admission at Gold Coast Railroad Museum this Saturday
- Trunk Town Market returns this Sunday
- What’s open in Miami? Check status here
- Free concerts: Tango, latin soul, symphony music & more
- The Big Read 2021 happening online: Enjoy free book, free activities
- Free bluegrass festival at Greynolds Park
- Free ride: Gables Bike Day coming up in March
- Free & cheap things to do in Miami this week
General admission is $15 for adults, $7 for children age 4-14, and free for Deering Estate Foundation members with promo code. If you’re a member, receive your promo code by calling 305-235-1668 (press 3, then ext. 263). If you’re not a member but wish to become one, click here. To purchase your tickets, click here.