Veza Sur brewery in Wynwood is turning two and celebrating with a day-long Two-Year Anniversary party Aug. 17 kicking off at noon with plenty of food, beer, giveaways and music.
Here’s a line-up of what’s happening at the “Super Pachanga:”
- Re-release of their popular La Super Pachanga Apricot Blonde Ale
- A Caja China pig roast by the brewery’s on-site food truck Chi-Fa
- Live music by several local bands and DJs throughout the day
- Live t-shirt printing of a special edition two-year anniversary Veza Sur design
- Complimentary round of beers for those who purchase four beers
The brewery is known for using out-of-the-box ingredients like lulo (a tropical perennial plant from South America), pomegranate, fresh jalapeño and grapefruit to create their refreshing beers.
Other museum deals, free days and special events:
Friday, December 6, 2019
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Sunday, December 8, 2019
Monday, December 9, 2019
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Thursday, December 12, 2019
See all the free and cheap events this week.