Veza Sur brewery in Wynwood is turning two and celebrating with a day-long Two-Year Anniversary party Aug. 17 kicking off at noon with plenty of food, beer, giveaways and music.
Here’s a line-up of what’s happening at the “Super Pachanga:”
- Re-release of their popular La Super Pachanga Apricot Blonde Ale
- A Caja China pig roast by the brewery’s on-site food truck Chi-Fa
- Live music by several local bands and DJs throughout the day
- Live t-shirt printing of a special edition two-year anniversary Veza Sur design
- Complimentary round of beers for those who purchase four beers
The brewery is known for using out-of-the-box ingredients like lulo (a tropical perennial plant from South America), pomegranate, fresh jalapeño and grapefruit to create their refreshing beers.
Other museum deals, free days and special events:
Monday, August 19, 2019
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Friday, August 23, 2019
Saturday, August 24, 2019
Sunday, August 25, 2019
See all the free and cheap events this week.