Trunk Town Market is returning with a special edition that will kick off Black History Month.
The outdoor market will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Jan. 31 at Virginia Key Beach Park, 4020 Virginia Beach Drive, Miami. Expect a live auction, food trucks, a jazz performance and more.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Admission to the market is free, but you must purchase a park ticket. On weekends, it costs $8 per vehicle to enter the park. Click here for more details.
Trunk Town Market’s last event in December featured items from local family merchants as well as professional vendors – all selling their inventory from the trunk of their cars.
The events are billed as “COVID-19 safe” because they are outdoors and have protocols in place. Organizers warn that event details can change at any time and ask that patrons check the official website for safety protocols. You can also visit the Facebook page here.
Want to Become a Vendor?
There are three types of spaces available: for professional vendors, for food vendors, and for the “Quarantine House Cleanout Vendor.” Click here for more details or to apply.
You can also direct-message the organizers through Facebook or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be a vendor or show your car at the event.
Miami’s Best Thrift Stores
Bargain-hunters who want to find the best deals know that thrift stores are where it’s at. You can find discounted designer clothes, handbags and shoes, as well as furniture and home accessories. Check out our list of thrift stores by neighborhood by clicking here.
- Annual Chili Cook-Off called off for 2021
- Miami festivals & other events in 2021: A month-by-month guide
- Enjoy free Family Day at Miami Beach’s Bass Museum
- Visit Miami’s airplane museum for just $10 ($6 for kids!)
- Miami outdoor market set for Jan. 31
- Deering Seafood Festival rescheduled: Find date, discount here
- Missed Deering’s Auto Show? Catch it online!
- Free Jazz at MOCA series returns in January
- Miami-Dade bike trails: See where you can ride
- Visit Deering Estate after hours for just $10