With about 16 million members, Starbucks Rewards is making membership shine a little brighter for a week.
The coffee chain, which has locations throughout Miami and the rest of South Florida, is celebrating its members with the return of Star Days — a week of exclusive offers and many ways to earn even more Stars towards FREE favorites.
Here’s what’s in store for members:
Oct. 18 — Stars for Fall Monday
Starbucks Rewards members who order any fall drink (Grande or larger) will receive 25 Bonus Stars loaded to their account.
Oct. 19 — 50 Star Tuesday
Members will receive 50 Bonus Stars, when they load $10 or more onto their Starbucks Rewards Card.
Oct. 20 — Half-Off Wednesday
Members who order their favorite drink (Grande or larger) will get 50% off on another drink in the same order.
Oct. 21 — Triple Star Thursday
For the second time ever, Starbucks Rewards members can earn Triple Stars on almost every purchase.
Oct. 22 — Friday, Fri-Yay
Members who spend $10 or more (pre-tax) will receive 50 Bonus Stars.
The offers are exclusively available through the Starbucks app.
If you’re not a member, joining is quick and easy. Download the Starbucks app and create an account or join at Starbucks.com.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Hungry for more food & drink deals?
- Taco Bell: Get new deal every day with ’24 Days of Cravings’
- McDonald’s: Get free daily deals for 12 straight days!
- Carvel deal: Buy 1 sundae, get 1 free
- Chick-fil-A gives customers 2 free holiday shakes
- Restaurant Deals & Discounts Yum !
- Get McDonald’s fries for free every Friday
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Papa John’s: 50% off when Inter Miami wins or ties (get promo code here)
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more