Sonic Drive-In has lots of many items many people crave. However, it’s even better when you can enjoy them at a bargain price.
The popular fast-food restaurant just introduced a new limited-time value menu — Under $2 Craves.
Customers can enjoy items from the Under $2 Craves menu as a snack or build them into a meal.
Choose from the following four items:
Jr. Cheeseburger – a 100% all-beef patty, melty American cheese, crinkle cut pickles, ketchup and mustard, served on a toasted bun.
Fritos Chili Cheese Jr. Wrap – Crunchy Fritos corn chips, warm chili and melted cheddar cheese in a warm 8-inch flour tortilla.
OREO Cookies & Chocolate Sweet Mini Sundae – OREO cookie pieces and chocolate syrup
Snickers Bars & Caramel Sweet Mini Sundae – Snickers pieces and caramel syrup.
The mini sundaes are each under 250 calories.
The Under $2 Craves menu is available at participating locations — from Jan. 3 to March 26, while supplies last. Customers can order the value menu in-restaurant or they can order ahead via Sonic’s site or app.
Plus, combine the limited-time value menu with the chain’s daily half-price drinks special for maximum savings.
Get the inside scoop on all of Sonic’s Best Deals in our roundup.
Founded in 1953, Sonic is the largest drive-in restaurant brand in the U.S. with 3,544 restaurants in 46 states. Click here for locations by state.
More food deals:
- Get FREE wings for Valentine’s Day
- Applebee’s offers all-you-can-eat riblets, chicken & shrimp for $14.99
- Wendy’s offers big savings with $6 Biggie Bag
- Enjoy two new KFC Wraps for only $5 at Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Starbucks makes major changes to loyalty program Feb. 13
- Enjoy free fries at McDonald’s every Friday this year
- Sonic Drive-In offers new limited-time Under $2 Craves value menu
- Arby’s Rewards offers lots of exclusive deals and specials
- KFC serves popular chicken pot pie for just $5
- Subway offers buy-one-get-one free Footlong sub
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.