We are continuously adding deals to this post, so keep checking back.
In an effort to help during these trying times, some restaurants are offering free delivery and other deals.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Restrictions apply for some of these deals, so please read the requirements. Requirements may include minimum orders or ordering online. Please return to this feature, as we continue to add deals.
Restaurants offering free delivery include:
- Pollo Tropical, via MyPollo app or online, valid until April 3; no minimum order required. They’re also offering 50 percent off drive-through or take-out orders for all health-care workers and first responders.
- Puerto Madero in Kendall is offering free delivery, plus 20 percent off your order by calling 305-380-0003.
- Tijuana Flats, valid with order of at least $25 until April 30. Kids eat free Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Outback Steakhouse, until April 30 and, until March 29 purchase $50 in e-gift cards and receive a $20 e-bonus card valid through Dec. 31. The bonus card is not redeemable for online payment. To redeem bonus card for delivery order, call to pay in advance. For Curbside pick-up, present upon payment. Limit one card per visit, per table.
- KFC, until April 26; valid at participating restaurants for orders using Grubhub.com, Grubhub app, or order.kfc.com; service fee and small-order fees may apply for orders less than $12, not including tax, tip, and fees.
- Chipotle, until March 31, valid at participating restaurants on orders of at least $10 using Chipotle.com or Chipotle app.
- Burger King is offering free delivery on orders of $10 or more, until March 29. Also, from March 23 to April 6, the fast-food chain is offering customers two free kids’ meals with any purchase made via its app. (The chain is open for take-out, drive-thru or delivery.) Choose from a meal with a hamburger, cheeseburger or chicken nuggets, including applesauce and your choice of milk, chocolate milk or apple juice. (Unfortunately, toys may not be included.) To get the offer, just make any purchase through the app and get a digital coupon good for a pair of kids meals at no cost. The family-friendly offer can be redeemed once per day, per customer. They also have 8 chicken nuggets for $1 for a limited time.
- Applebee’s is offering free delivery on online orders and $10 off an order of $30 with the code 10OFF30.
- Taco Bell customers who place their first Taco Bell order of $12 or more on Grubhub get free delivery through March 31.
- Famous Dave’s is offering free delivery on orders of $25 or more with promo code FREEDELIVERY; offer is good for a limited time.
- Rubio’s is offering free delivery or take out on orders through their app or online.
- Perricone’s is serving up their full menu, filled with all their favorites with free delivery when ordering online or by phone at 305-374-9449.
- Cao Bakery & Cafe is offering take out and free delivery through UberEats, Postmates & Doordash plus, 25 percent off for senior citizens, first responders and medical staff with valid ID.
- McDonald’s is offering a special on a few of its popular breakfast sandwiches. You must purchase two sandwiches to get the discounted price. Otherwise, you’ll pay full price, normally $3, for a single sandwich. Offer includes the Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit and Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddle.
- El Machetico Deli Colombian restaurant located in Doral is offering free deliveries in the Fontainebleau and Doral areas and online takeout orders. 305-599-0397.
Restaurants offering in-vehicle pick-ups and other deals
- 800 Degrees in Aventura is offering a buy-one-get-one-50-percent-off deal on any pizza of equal or lesser value but ONLY if you order for curbside pickup. You must use promo code BOGO50. They also have Family Meal Packages for pickup ONLY. Delivery is available through Uber Eats, Postmates, Doordash and GrubHub.
- Buffalo Wild Wings has two limited offers: BOGO Wing Tuesdays (buy-one-get-one-free traditional wings delivered or to go) and BOGO Boneless Thursdays (buy-one-get-one-free boneless wings delivered or to go).
- Participating Anthony’s Coal-Fired Pizza restaurants.
- Novecento restaurants have added curbside pickup for customers who order online. (For their delivery services, they are offering an alternative for anyone who would like to not have contact with delivery drivers. Just specify this on the online ordering platform or the Novecento app by writing “no-contact delivery” in the special request field, and the courier will leave the food at your door.) The restaurant has a special “COVID-19 Stimulus Package,” which includes 50 percent off all pastas, salads and empanadas. Locations: Aventura, Doral, Brickell area, Key Biscayne.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill is offering 15 percent off carryout and delivery online orders when using the code SPRING15.
- Monty’s Raw Bar in Coconut Grove is offering takeout from a limited menu from noon to 8 p.m. Call 305-856-3992 ext. 5 to order.
- Bartaco in Aventura’s ParkSquare is offering take-out from their full menu and family packs for four for $35 from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Call 305-614-8226.
- Freebee Delivery in the Grove The following restaurants are delivering via Freebee in the Grove area. Order and by phone with the participating restaurant. Here’s the list:
- Dolce Italian in Miami Beach if offering takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Call 786-975-2550 to order. Order for delivery through Uber Eats and Grubhub.
- Glass & Vine in Coconut Grove is offering an extensive menu including their most popular items as well as a kids’ menu. Call 305-200-5268.
- Outback Steakhouse is offering free delivery until April 30 and you can also order Curbside takeaway anytime.
- Lolo’s Surf Cantina located in the Marriott Stanton South Beach, is offering 50 percent off tacos and curbside pickup or delivery from a limited menu from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Call 305-735-6973.
- Moshi Moshi has curbside pick up available from noon to midnight. Call 305-531-4674 to order.
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill is offering $5 off delivery, curbside pick up or take out online orders with code 5OFF.
- Bodega Taqueria y Tequila has the full menu available for delivery or take-out from 11:30 a.m. to midnight plus, a kids taco special of two chicken or steak tacos with chips for $7.
- Olive Garden is offering 15 percent off online orders with the code OGSAVE15 through March 22.
- Aventura Mall has several restaurants open for pick-up and delivery including The Cheesecake Factory, Tap 42, Grand Lux Cafe, Pubbelly Sushi, Divieto Ristorante, Bella Luna, Trattoria Rosalia, Chicken Guy!, Five Guys Burgers & Fries and Joe & the Juice through their mobile app.
- Nikki Beach is offering their most popular menu items for take-out service from noon to 5 p.m. with 20 percent off the entire menu.
- Coral Gables has more than 50 restaurants offering take-out and deliver, click here to see the entire list which is regularly updated
- Della Bowls is offering their menu of organic, vegetarian bowls made with as many locally sourced ingredients as possible, everyday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for delivery or pick up. All four delivery apps are waiving their delivery fees.
- Dragonfly Izakaya & Fish Market is offering 20 percent of all online carryout orders and free delivery from noon to 9 p.m., call 305-222-7447.
- Phuc Yea the Vietnamese Cajun restaurant in the Mimo District is offering takeout and delivery, call 305-602-3710.
- CityPlace Doral restaurants are offering both curbside pickup and delivery, here are the details:
- Copper Blues – curbside pickup, free meal for healthcare workers and first responders; Brimstone – takeout and delivery with 20 percent off for hospitality workers and first responders; Novecento – takeout and delivery, prepare at-home meal kits and 50 percent off wine, pasta and salads; Suviche – takeout and delivery with 50 percent off all orders; The Cheese Course – takeout and delivery with 10 percent off to-go orders.
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is offering takeout and delivery, call 305-538-5220
- Restaurants on Lincoln Road with takeout and delivery:
- Drunken Dragon is doing takeout and delivery of customized Meal Deals for families of their specific to-go menu that can also include dessert and wine and spirits for an additional fee. They have a variety of discounts with delivery services Grubhub, UberEats, Postmates and Doordash. Click on link for details.
- Pisco y Nazca in Downtown Doral is offering 35 percent off when you call for pick up and free delivery on orders of $20 or more. 305-
- Washington Avenue Business Improvement District has a list of all the restaurants on the avenue offering takeout and delivery
- City of North Miami has several local restaurants offering takeout and delivery. They include:
- Pinecrest Bakery, Alaska Coffee Roasting, Evio’s Pizza and Grill, Steve’s Pizza 305-891-0202, Pastry is Art, Little Havana Restaurant, KC Healthy Cooking, Big Apple Deli, Petit Rouge, Cafe Creme, Luna Star Cafe, Cane A Sucre, Chef Creole, El Kiosko Latin Cafe, Mimmo’s Mozzarella, Au Bon Gout, Sushi Lucy, Vega’s Burger Bar, Casa Mia Trattoria Italiana, Bagel Bar East, Zaika Indian Cuisine, Piccolo Pizza, Urbano Steakhouse, Ricky Thai Bistro, Arigatai Sushi, Thai Dish & Sushi, New York Cafe & Pizza
More food deals: