Help your tummy – and help out restaurants – by ordering food for delivery or pickup. Many of our favorite spots are working around-the-clock to serve up the best in comfort food.
Some are offering free delivery, others curbside pickup, and still others have added all sorts of discounts.
Restrictions apply for some of these deals, so please read the requirements. Requirements may include minimum orders or ordering online.
We are continuously adding deals to this post, so keep checking back.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Restaurants offering free delivery and/or deals include:
- IHOP offers free delivery through DoorDash AND 20 percent off your first order. But you must remember to use the code: IHOP20. There is no minimum required.
- Olive Garden has waived its delivery fee, but also offers curbside pickup for anyone interested in that option. Current specials include Buy-One-Get-One-To-Go for $12.99; just pick a first entree plus breadsticks and soup or salad and get a second entree.
- Pollo Tropical, via MyPollo app or online, valid until April 3; no minimum order required. They’re also offering 50 percent off drive-through or take-out orders for all health-care workers and first responders.
- Puerto Madero in Kendall is offering free delivery, plus 20 percent off your order by calling 305-380-0003.
- Tijuana Flats, valid with order of at least $25 until April 30. Kids eat free Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Outback Steakhouse, valid until April 30.
- KFC, until April 26; valid at participating restaurants for orders using Grubhub.com, Grubhub app, or order.kfc.com; service fee and small-order fees may apply for orders less than $12, not including tax, tip, and fees.
- Chipotle, valid at participating restaurants on orders of at least $10 using Chipotle.com or Chipotle app.
- Bill Hansen Catering run by Executive Chefs Dewey LoSasso and Mary Rohan, is offering free delivery on various menus ranging from $35 to $45 per person that require a minimum of four orders. They’re offering 20 percent off curbside delivery orders for hospitality industry workers. Call 305-970-1623 to order.
- Burger King is offering free delivery on orders of $10 or more. Also, through April 6, the fast-food chain is offering two free kids’ meals with any purchase made via its app. (The chain is open for take-out, drive-thru or delivery.) To get the offer, just make any purchase through the app and get a digital coupon good for a pair of kids’ meals at no cost. The family friendly offer can be redeemed once per day, per customer.
- Applebee’s is offering free delivery on online orders and $10 off an order of $30 with the code 10OFF30.
- Taco Bell customers who place their first Taco Bell order of $12 or more on Grubhub get free delivery through April 30.
- Famous Dave’s is offering free delivery on orders of $25 or more with promo code FREEDELIVERY; offer is good for a limited time.
- Rubio’s is offering free delivery or take out on orders through their app or online.
- Perricone’s is serving up their full menu, filled with all their favorites with free delivery when ordering online or by phone at 305-374-9449.
- Cao Bakery & Cafe is offering take out and free delivery through UberEats, Postmates & Doordash plus, 25 percent off for senior citizens, first responders and medical staff with valid ID.
- McDonald’s is offering a special on a few of its popular breakfast sandwiches. You must purchase two sandwiches to get the discounted price. Otherwise, you’ll pay full price, normally $3, for a single sandwich. Offer includes the Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit and Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddle.
- El Machetico Deli Colombian restaurant in Doral is offering free deliveries in the Fontainebleau and Doral areas and online takeout orders. Call 305-599-0397.
Restaurants offering in-vehicle pickup, delivery, groceries and other deals include:
- LongHorn Steakhouse has an offer for 15 percent off any “Curbside To Go” order, through April 12. You must use the code LH44 at checkout. Click here for more details, or click here to place your order.
- Yard House is promoting its offer, good through April 8, of 15 percent off all takeout orders and new family takeout meals. The code is YHTOGO15. The offer excludes alcohol.
- Cheesecake Factory is adding a free slice of cheesecake when you spend at least $30 through DoorDash. Make sure to use promo code FREESLICE at checkout. Offer good through April 16. See here for more details.
- Domino’s Pizza has a 50-percent-off deal on all pizzas at menu price for the Sunny Isles Beach location only, through April 6. However, there are other coupons available on the site. You can select the “Contactless Delivery” option at checkout.
- Fireman Derek’s in Coconut Grove and Wynwood is offering takeout, curbside service and delivery through Postmates, Seamless and Grubhub Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- SuViche, the Japanese/Peruvian concept chain, offers 50 percent off sushi rolls, ceviches and other specialties. Just click on the “COVID-19 Deals” button when you order. You can also get half-off on bottles of beer, wine and sake. Order through the site or the app. For a list of locations, click here.
- Chug’s Diner in Coconut Grove is offering curbside pickup and delivery of a curated takeout menu and selling groceries from their pantry on select days. Grocery orders placed by 3 p.m. have same day delivery between 6 and 7 p.m. Call 786-534-8722.
- Taquerias al Mexicano in Little Havana offers 10 percent off with promo code TACO10.
- Ball & Chain in Little Havana offers half-off on food and beverage orders.
- Cafe Prima Pasta is offering two three-course specialty family meals for takeout serving six or more people everyday from 4-9:30 p.m. The meals include a choice of one of two salads, protein or pasta dishes, bread and butter and dessert ($99 ad $120). The regular menu is available on UberEats and they’re also offering a Happy Hour menu from 4-6 p.m. including chicken parmigiana ($16.95) penne vodka ($12.95) and eggplant parmigiana with pasta ($14.95).
- Boia De in Little Haiti is doing takeout and delivery from noon to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. They’re also selling their chopped salad, vinaigrette, ranch and marinated eggplant, a dozen eggs and blocks of Parmesan by the pound. Call 305-967-8866.
- Ella’s Oyster Bar in Little Havana is offering curbside pickup and delivery of a $10 and under menu that includes a dozen oysters, fish dip, assorted sushi rolls, salads, sandwiches, a variety of sides and desserts. Call 786-332-4436.
- Ironside Pizza has a limited take out menu from noon to 9 p.m. that can also be delivered via UberEats, Postmates, GrubHub and DoorDash. They’re also offering groceries for sale including farro, quinoa, tuna and giardiniera.
- LoKal and Vicky’s House in Coconut Grove takeout and delivery through DoorDash, Postmates and Toast Tab from noon to 9 p.m.
- Ghee Indian Kitchen in Dadeland is offering takeout and UberEats delivery of their rotating menu Tuesday through Sunday 4-8 p.m.
- Blue Collar in the Mimo District has takeout and delivery of their most popular items including potato latkes, cheeseburger and veggie platter daily from 3-10 p.m. via UberEats, Postmates or by calling them directly at 305-756-0366.
- Pubbelly Sushi is offering free delivery on online orders and 10 percent off with code PUBBELLYLOVE no minimum order and deliveries done for a three to five mile radius.
- 800 Degrees in Aventura is offering a buy-one-get-one-50-percent-off deal on any pizza of equal or lesser value but ONLY if you order for curbside pickup. You must use promo code BOGO50. They also have Family Meal Packages for pickup ONLY. Delivery is available through UberEats, Postmates, Doordash and GrubHub.
- Buffalo Wild Wings has two limited offers: BOGO Wing Tuesdays (buy-one-get-one-free traditional wings delivered or to go) and BOGO Boneless Thursdays (buy-one-get-one-free boneless wings delivered or to go).
- Anthony’s Coal-Fired Pizza is offering delivery and curbside pickup at participating restaurants.
- The Rusty Pelican on Key Biscayne has a takeout, curbside pick up menu Wednesday through Sunday 12:30-6 p.m. Curbside pick up is at Whiskey Joe’s, call 305-423-6590 to order.
- La Fresa Francesa in Hialeah is doing two pop-ups, a three-course prix fixe menu on April 3 with roasted corn soup or arugula napoleon salad, braised beef short ribs or grilled branzino both with sides and choice of one of three desserts for $38. On April 5 it’s a brunch takeout pop-up with various popular brunch items. Call 786-727-6886 to place orders on April 2 from 2-8 p.m. and on April 5 starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Novecento restaurants have added curbside pickup for customers who order online. (For their delivery services, they are offering an alternative for anyone who would like to not have contact with delivery drivers. Just specify this on the online ordering platform or the Novecento app by writing “no-contact delivery” in the special request field, and the courier will leave the food at your door.) The restaurant has a special “COVID-19 Stimulus Package,” which includes 50 percent off all pastas, salads and empanadas. Locations: Aventura, Doral, Brickell area, Key Biscayne.
- Fratelli La Bufala has takeout and delivery from noon to midnight with pizzas starting at $10 and pastas at $13. Delivery is available through UberEats, Postmates, Doordash and GrubHub.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill is offering 15 percent off carryout and delivery online orders when using the code SPRING15.
- Bartaco in Aventura’s ParkSquare is offering take-out from their full menu and family packs for four for $35 from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Call 305-614-8226.
- Freebee Delivery in the Grove The following restaurants are delivering via Freebee in the Grove area. Order and by phone with the participating restaurant. Here’s the list:
- Dolce Italian in Miami Beach if offering takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Call 786-975-2550 to order. Order for delivery through Uber Eats and Grubhub.
- Glass & Vine in Coconut Grove is offering an extensive menu including their most popular items as well as a kids’ menu. Call 305-200-5268.
- Outback Steakhouse is offering free delivery until April 30 and you can also order curbside takeaway anytime.
- Lolo’s Surf Cantina located in the Marriott Stanton South Beach, is offering 50 percent off tacos and curbside pickup or delivery from a limited menu from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Call 305-735-6973.
- Moshi Moshi has curbside pick up available from noon to midnight. Call 305-531-4674 to order.
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill is offering $5 off delivery, curbside pick up or take out online orders with code 5OFF.
- Bodega Taqueria y Tequila has the full menu available for delivery or take-out from 11:30 a.m. to midnight plus, a kids taco special of two chicken or steak tacos with chips for $7.
- Aventura Mall has several restaurants open for pick-up and delivery including The Cheesecake Factory, Tap 42, Grand Lux Cafe, Pubbelly Sushi, Divieto Ristorante, Bella Luna, Trattoria Rosalia, Chicken Guy!, Five Guys Burgers & Fries and Joe & the Juice through their mobile app.
- Nikki Beach is offering their most popular menu items for take-out service from noon to 5 p.m., with 20 percent off the entire menu.
- Coral Gables has more than 50 restaurants offering take-out and deliver, click here to see the entire list, which is regularly updated.
- Della Bowls is offering their menu of organic, vegetarian bowls made with as many locally sourced ingredients as possible, everyday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for delivery or pick up. All four delivery apps are waiving their delivery fees.
- Dragonfly Izakaya & Fish Market is offering 20 percent of all online carryout orders and free delivery from noon to 9 p.m., call 305-222-7447.
- Phuc Yea the Vietnamese Cajun restaurant in the Mimo District is offering takeout and delivery, call 305-602-3710.
- CityPlace Doral restaurants are offering both curbside pickup and delivery, here are the details:
- Copper Blues – curbside pickup, free meal for healthcare workers and first responders; Brimstone – takeout and delivery with 20 percent off for hospitality workers and first responders; Novecento – takeout and delivery, prepare at-home meal kits and 50 percent off wine, pasta and salads; Suviche – takeout and delivery with 50 percent off all orders; The Cheese Course – takeout and delivery with 10 percent off to-go orders.
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is offering takeout and delivery, call 305-538-5220
- Restaurants on Lincoln Road with takeout and delivery:
- Drunken Dragon is doing takeout and delivery of customized Meal Deals for families of their specific to-go menu that can also include dessert and wine and spirits for an additional fee. They have a variety of discounts with delivery services Grubhub, UberEats, Postmates and Doordash. Click on link for details.
- Pisco y Nazca in Downtown Doral is offering 35 percent off when you call for pick up and free delivery on orders of $20 or more. 305-
- Washington Avenue Business Improvement District has a list of all the restaurants on the avenue offering takeout and delivery
- City of North Miami has several local restaurants offering takeout and delivery. They include:
- Pinecrest Bakery, Alaska Coffee Roasting, Evio’s Pizza and Grill, Steve’s Pizza 305-891-0202, Pastry is Art, Little Havana Restaurant, KC Healthy Cooking, Big Apple Deli, Petit Rouge, Cafe Creme, Luna Star Cafe, Cane A Sucre, Chef Creole, El Kiosko Latin Cafe, Mimmo’s Mozzarella, Au Bon Gout, Sushi Lucy, Vega’s Burger Bar, Casa Mia Trattoria Italiana, Bagel Bar East, Zaika Indian Cuisine, Piccolo Pizza, Urbano Steakhouse, Ricky Thai Bistro, Arigatai Sushi, Thai Dish & Sushi, New York Cafe & Pizza
More food deals: