Seafood lovers will want to sail over to Red Lobster for its new special — “3 From the Sea.”
For a limited time, get a soup or salad, appetizer and entree (from a select menu) for $15.99 at participating locations throughout Miami-South Florida. Price may vary by location.
New England Clam Chowder Cup
Lobster Bisque Cup — additional $1
Side House Salad
Side Caesar Salad
Choose an appetizer from the following:
Parrot Isle Coconut Shrimp (3-ct.)
Mozzarella Cheesesticks (6-ct.)
Signature Jumbo Cocktail Shrimp (4-ct.)
Fish & Chips
Shrimp Linguini Alfredo
Cajun Chicken Linguini Alfredo
Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
Baja Shrimp Bowl
Wagyu Bacon Cheeseburger
Atlantic Salmon — additional $2
This article originally appeared on Living On The Cheap, and is used here with permission.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more
- National Popcorn Day: Get all-you-can-eat popcorn at AMC Theatres
- IHOP restarts its All-You-Can-Eat pancakes promotion
- Wendy’s: Get free drink – any size – for breakfast
- Red Lobster serves up ‘3 From the Sea’ special
- Text Starbucks to get some … surprises!
- Dunkin’: Savor a Winter Blend Coffee for $2
- McDonald’s has 2-for-$6 mix & match deal
- Wendy’s: Free food bonus with purchase every Friday in January
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza