Pizza is the perfect pairing for any holiday celebration or gathering. It’s quick and easy and, best of all, everyone loves pizza.
The popular pizza restaurant is crossing cooking off everyone’s holiday to-do list by delivering the ultimate gift for hungry (and busy) families on a budget — the Triple Treat Box.
With three courses in one festively wrapped box, it’s an easy holiday decision for those nights when you’re too busy to cook or just craving the family-favorite pizza.
The Triple Treat Box features a three-in-one meal, packed with two medium one-topping pizzas, five breadsticks and 10 Cinnabon Mini Rolls. (Pizzas are available in Hand-Tossed or Thin ‘N Crispy crusts. Choose Original Pan crust for a little extra.)
The boxed meal deal is available for a limited time at participating locations — starting at $24.99. You can upgrade the pizzas at an additional cost. Price may vary by location.
Customers can opt for contactless delivery, carryout or curbside pickup.
At regular price, the box includes about $40 worth of food, so it definitely has big savings all wrapped up.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
More food deals:
- Azucar grand opening will have free ice cream in Pinecrest
- Burger King offers 12 daily holiday deals with Perks Wonderland
- ‘Name of the Day’ gets free sub at Firehouse Subs
- McDonald’s SZN of Sharing offers daily deals and McDonald’s for Life giveaway
- Pizza Hut’s Triple Treat Box offers big holiday value with pizza, breadsticks and dessert
- Limited-edition Starbucks tumbler gets free coffee or tea every day in January
- Wendy’s: $2 Frosty Key Tag gets free Frosty Jr. throughout 2023
- Arby’s offers 2 For $7 Everyday Value Menu
- Pizza Hut offers 3-topping pizza for $10.99
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.