Panda Express has extended its very popular $20 Family Meal by one week.
This deal originally expired on May 17 but is now good through May 25 at participating locations. It’s nearly 50 percent off the regular price, so the meal is definitely full of savings. And it’s enough food to feed the whole family with leftovers for a midnight snack.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
There is a limit of one Family Meal per online order. (If you need more food, just order an additional $20 Family Meal in a separate transaction.) The promo is automatically applied at checkout.
For $20, get the following:
Two (2) large sides, including…
White Steamed Rice
Three (3) large entrées, including…
Original Orange Chicken
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
SweetFire Chicken Breast
Kung Pao Chicken
Veggie Spring Rolls
Chicken Egg Rolls
Cream Cheese Rangoon
You can also choose a Premium Side for an additional cost, including…
Black Pepper Angus Steak
Honey Walnut Shrimp
The discount is only valid for online orders at orders.pandaexpress.com or in the Panda Express app — not in-restaurant.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
More Food Resources
- Miami Spice will be back, as part of new Miami Shines program
- Free food distributions: See if you’re eligible!
- Free doughnuts for National Donut Day
- Publix chicken tender subs on sale
- Free Krispy Kreme doughnut from June 1 to 5
- Updated: Restaurant openings, deals, free delivery and more
- Bakers and chefs selling directly to the public
- Free to-go entrée at Olive Garden
- Miami eateries serve up meal-deal bundles
- Free meals for kids from Pollo Tropical