Faced with a large supply of pantry items and shuttered doors, restaurants have transformed themselves into grocery stores. They’re the ideal go-to when your grocery store or bulk supplier is running low on items. You can find everyday items such as meat, fish, eggs, milk, pasta, soups, sauces, cheese and produce. Many are even selling items together as meal kits to prepare specific menu items at home.
- All Day, 1035 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-699-3447; @alldaymia
- Alter, now known as AlterQ, 223 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-573-5996; @altermiami
- Boia De, 5205 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-967-8866; @boiaderestaurant
- Cantina La Veinte, 495 Brickell Ave., Miami; 786-623-6135; @cantinala20
- Chug’s Diner, 3444 Main Highway, Suite 21, Coconut Grove; 786-534-8722; @chugsdiner
- Florida Avenue Hospitality based in Coconut Grove is delivering artisanal groceries, 305-676-5300 email@example.com
- Ghee Indian Kitchen, 8965 SW 72nd Place, Miami; 305-968-1850; @gheemiami
- Graziano’s, selling from their four locations 9227 Bird Rd., Miami 305-225-0008; Brickell 177 SW 7 St., Miami 305-860-1426; 294 Giralda Ave., Coral Gables 305-774-3599; 5993 W 16 Ave., Hialeah 305-819-7461; Doral 11421 NW 41 St., 786-475-8965; 2920 NE 207 St., Aventura 786-447-5034
- Lokal, 3190 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove; 305-442-3377; @lokalcoconutgrove
- Milanezza Restaurant 700 Crandon Blvd., Key Biscayne; 305-646-1001; order online for delivery
- Red The Steakhouse, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688; @red_southbeach
- Threefold Cafe, 141 Giralda Ave., Coral Gables; 305-704-8007; @threefoldcafe
- Tap42, 1411 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-463-3900; @tap42bar
- Henry’s Sandwich Station, 545 NW First Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-616-5538; @henryssandwich
- Village Tavern, 14555 SW Second St., Pembroke Pines; 954-874-1001; @villagetavernpembroke
- That’s a Wrap Sandwich Co., 110 SE Sixth St.; 954-765-6036; and 500 E. Broward Blvd.; 954-533-2976; Fort Lauderdale; @thatsawrapsandwichco
- Del Frisco’s Grille, 501 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 150, Fort Lauderdale; 754-312-3235; @dfgrille
- Subway is using its access to food distribution to offer their ingredients to local communities.
- Tijuana Flats is selling toilet paper, groceries and other items.
- Pollo Tropical has expanded their offerings to include whole chickens and chicken breasts for cooking at home, a variety of produce and their sauces at $2.50 for 16 ounces.
- Texas Roadhouse
- Panera Bread
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Fogo de Chao
- Ruby Tuesday
More Food Resources
- McDonald’s: How to get free fries every Friday!
- Panda Express: Get your special red envelope with good fortune – and 2 coupons! – inside
- Arby’s: Try new sandwich & get free vanilla shake
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more
- IHOP restarts its All-You-Can-Eat pancakes promotion
- Free Sunrise concert series to serve up food & fun
- Wendy’s: Get free drink – any size – for breakfast
- Red Lobster serves up ‘3 From the Sea’ special
- Text Starbucks to get some … surprises!