Excuse me, what’s your name? Firehouse Subs wants to get to know you on a first-name basis.
And, if your name is called, you’re in for a red-hot deal.
For a limited time, Firehouse Subs is thanking its loyal customers by name, with the chance to redeem a special Name of the Day offer — starting May 4.
Each day a different first name will be announced at FirehouseSubs.com/NameoftheDay (as well as on its Facebook and Twitter accounts), and, on that day only, customers with the same first name can show a photo ID for a FREE medium sub with any purchase.
For those bargain eaters lucky enough to have their name called, just purchase a soft drink or bag of chips to truly keep the cost to a minimum.
The offer is not valid at non-traditional locations, like airports and college campuses, nor is it valid online or via delivery orders.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Other Food Deals
- Dine at Applebee’s for free ticket to see new ‘Top Gun’ film
- Domino’s offers $5.99 deal if you buy 2 items
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Kids eat free Wednesdays at Smashburger
- Arby’s offers 2 For $6 Everyday Value menu
- ‘Name of the Day’ nabs free sub at Firehouse Subs
- $5 deal for Taco Bell Breakfast Box
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Free sub with gift card purchase at Subway
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.