As Miami-Dade County continues reopening, the list of attractions you can now visit keeps growing. Social distancing and masks are required and, at some locations, not all areas may be open. Call or visit the website before venturing out to ensure the best experience.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Take a look and see if your favorite appears here and, if not, check back often as we’ll be adding more as we find them!
- Deering Estate is open; for details click here
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is open; click here for more info
- Frost Science Museum is open; for details click here
- Fruit & Spice Park is a park, yes, but with regular events throughout the year it doubles as an attraction. It is now offering the “Around the World in an Acre” walking tour at 11 a.m. Click here to visit the website.
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, with one link train run per day at noon. Click here to visit the website and see hours of operation and regular updates.
- Miami Seaquarium opening June 20, click here for details.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens is open; click here to read about once again strolling through the gardens.
- Zoo Miami is open; click here for more info
Don’t forget, there also are many attractions offering virtual programming while their doors are closed. Click here to read about virtual programming at attractions as well as museums and galleries.
Want to see musical performances by Miami’s best groups? Click here to see where to watch live and past concerts.
We also have a full virtual entertainment calendar available for you:
Virtual Entertainment Calendar
Sunday, July 5, 2020
Monday, July 6, 2020
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Friday, July 10, 2020
Saturday, July 11, 2020