As Miami-Dade County continues reopening, the list of attractions you can now visit keeps growing. Social distancing and masks are required and, at some locations, not all areas may be open.
Call or visit the website before venturing out to ensure the best experience.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Take a look and see if your favorite appears here and, if not, check back often as we’ll be adding more as we find them!
- Deering Estate is open; for details click here.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is open; click here for more info.
- Frost Science Museum is open; for details click here.
- Fruit & Spice Park is a park, yes, but with regular events throughout the year it doubles as an attraction. It is now offering the “Around the World in an Acre” walking tour at 11 a.m. Click here to visit the website.
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, with one link train run per day at noon. Click here for details.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens is open; click here to read about once again strolling through the gardens.
- Wings Over Miami Air Museum, situated at Miami Executive Airport, is open to the public and ready for action. Tour the museum’s growing collection, which includes vintage planes, military trainers, and jet aircraft from the Cold War era. Click here for more info.
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden is open; for details click here.
- Zoo Miami is open; for details click here.
Don’t forget, there also are many attractions offering virtual programming while their doors are closed. Click here to read about virtual programming at attractions as well as museums and galleries.
Want to see musical performances by Miami’s best groups? Click here to see where to watch live and past concerts. Or, watch live performances from your car! Click here for details on shows at the Miami-Dade County Auditorium and click here for info on the drive-in concerts at the Miami-Dade Youth Fair grounds.
And if you’d like a comprehensive list of What’s Open and Closed around Miami, click here for details.
Virtual Entertainment Calendar